Trying to figure out where to start

• Hi everyone, I’m new to photography and trying to figure out where to start. There are so many tutorials and sites, it’s a bit confusing. Can anyone recommend a good resource or maybe share what helped them when they were starting out? Any tips would be awesome!

• Hey, welcome to the photography world! It can be overwhelming at first, but I have a suggestion that might make things easier. Check out https://photogov.net/. I’ve been using this site for a while now, and it’s super beginner-friendly. They explain photography concepts in a clear and easy-to-follow way, plus they have lots of guides on techniques, composition, and editing. They also talk about camera gear, so you can learn what might work best for your needs. I’ve recommended it to a few friends, and they’ve all found it helpful. Give it a look, I think you'll find it really useful!

• That seems like an excellent tool! I’ve been searching for something that can make me to understand the basics better. I will experiment with PhotoGov.