FEARED. REVERED. BADASS BITCH.
Medusa was a monster with venomous snakes in place of hair. Gazers upon her face would turn to stone, making her both feared and unstoppable. Her face has been immortalized on shields and breastplates throughout antiquity as a totem to ward off evil.
Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift
Simply put, you're the baddest bitch of all time. You're fierce and aren’t afraid to stand up for yourself in any situation.
- Your clapbacks turn haters into stone
- You basically invented RBF (Resting Bitch Face)
- You’re unapologetically yourself
- Our Goddess Coins are handcrafted and hand-polished
- 14k yellow gold vermeil (thick 3 micron coat of 14k yellow gold on a solid sterling silver base)
- Includes a 18" (with a jump-ring at 16") 14k yellow gold vermeil saturn chain with a lobster claw clasp
- 15mm diameter, 1.5mm thick Medusa pendant with a dynamic triangular bale
- Includes our brand booklet describing your chosen Goddess’ characteristics
Delicate Paperclip Link Necklace:
Simple but striking. Trendy but elegant. Vintage look with a modern feel.
- 16" Paperclip Link Necklace with a lobster claw clasp
- Jump-ring at 14" for length versatility
- 14k Yellow Gold Vermeil (3 microns thick of 14k yellow gold coated on a solid sterling silver base)
- Chain Link dimensions: 5mm Long x 2mm Wide
We’ve perfected our vermeil technique for superior durability. We coat a pure sterling silver base with 3 microns of 14k gold. The 2 microns used by other vermeil jewelers is not enough, and their 18k gold is too soft and will wear off.